ABI’s partners in these relief delivery efforts include the:
• German Federal Foreign Office (GFFO) and Diakonieches Werk(DW) through ABI’s national partner-the Citizens’ Disaster Response Center (CDRC),
• St. Scholastica’s Academy City of San Fernando, Pampanga,
• Cash donation from Mrs. Carmencita Daet of Albay,
• Cash donation from Mrs. Celia Adriano of Guagua,Pampanga,
• Canned goods from Mr. Jimmy Alarcon – C2 store manager, City of San Fernando,Pampanga
• Medicine donations from Mrs. Malou Pineda of Marlene Pharmacy, City of San Fernando, Pampanga
• Check donation from Dr. Alberto Chincuanco,
• the Association of Major Religious Superiors of the Philippines (AMRSP),
• Rural Missionaries of the Philippines,
• Advocates for Community Health, Inc.,
• Nueva Ecija Community Based Health Program (NECBHP),
• Human Rights Desk Zambales Province,
• Migrante Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
• and the priests and seminarians of Aglipay Central Theological Seminary (ACTS).
ABI believes that the Relief efforts will just serve as an opening door for a partnership with the affected communities towards building disaster resilient ones.